Square templates are brilliant, because you can use them to create consistency on SO many platforms! They’re perfect for Instagram, but can also be used on Facebook® (and even Linkedin and Pinterest if you’re feeling feisty!) This particular set of templates posts is ideal for those hoping to work with laid back clients who have a minimal aesthetic.
- Includes 40 ready-to-use Canva Pro editable templates
- PDF guide with a few tips for using your templates
HOW TO USE YOUR TEMPLATES:
- Make sure you have a Canva Pro account; THIS TEMPLATE WILL NOT WORK IN FREE ACCOUNTS
- Download the PDF, and click the “access” link on page 3.
- Create a COPY of the template in Canva, so that your edits exist within your own account!
- If you skip this step, I will end up overwriting your changes when I make updates to the templates overall. This is a Canva hiccup… If I had a better work-around I would share it!
- Replace the images and text within the templates with your own! I’ve added placeholder images and copy, but that’s a big part of making these your own.
- If you have a Canva Pro account, you can schedule your post right there in the Desktop/web app!
- I recommend using Canva in your browser or through the desktop app instead of Canva mobile, as mobile makes it much more difficult to manipulate design components.
Digital Products are non-refundable, as following purchase download is made immediately available.
Got questions? Feel free to reach out via email, at [email protected]