FOLLOW FOR MORE!
Amethyst | Canva Pro Instagram® Post Template Suite
The Template Suites are designed to make your life easier! They keep your social feeds consistent and branded, while being easy to plug-and-play in CANVA PRO. You’ll find templates for all sorts of posts in this suite, from quotes, to before-and-afters, to image-centric designs. It even includes custom designed messenger-placeholder posts, where you can highlight conversations with your clients!
For those looking for clients who are: SPIRITUAL, FLEXIBLE, VIBRANT
This suite includes:
- 40 Templates, 1080×1080 px, perfect for use in Instagram® and Facebook®
- A PDF guide with use tips
*Only editable in Canva Pro, components inaccessible in free Canva accounts.
Square templates are brilliant, because you can use them to create consistency on SO many platforms! They're perfect for Instagram, but can also be used on Facebook® (and even Linkedin and Pinterest if you're feeling feisty!) This particular set of template posts is well suited to those who's presence has laid back, witchy, vibrant tones predominant. You might be wanting to work with women, in particular women who have more spiritual leanings.
- Includes 40 ready-to-use Canva Pro editable templates
- PDF guide with a few tips for using your templates
HOW TO USE YOUR TEMPLATES:
- Make sure you have a Canva Pro account; THIS TEMPLATE WILL NOT WORK IN FREE ACCOUNTS
- Download the PDF, and click the "access" link on page 3.
- Create a COPY of the template in Canva, so that your edits exist within your own account!
- If you skip this step, I will end up overwriting your changes when I make updates to the templates overall. This is a Canva hiccup... If I had a better work-around I would share it!
- Replace the images and text within the templates with your own! I've added placeholder images and copy, but that's a big part of making these your own.
- If you have a Canva Pro account, you can schedule your post right there in the Desktop/web app!
- I recommend using Canva in your browser or through the desktop app instead of Canva mobile, as mobile makes it much more difficult to manipulate design components.
Digital Products are non-refundable, as following purchase download is made immediately available.
Got questions? Feel free to reach out via email, at [email protected]
Your brand should create an ecosystem for your work, no matter what you do. Your business should settle into the expanse of your branding - naturally, like magic. Making client conversion, EASY.
Your website should be a lead generation powerhouse. Your ideal clients? They should feel at home there. This is where we put your brand to work for you.
Information about 1:1 support
Sometimes accountability is key, and having someone over your shoulder, making sure you're taking the steps you need to take is what makes the difference!